1. Null vs Undefined
2. double equal (==) vs triple equal (===)
3. Truthy and Falsy values
4. Difference between bind, call and apply
5. Understanding the this keyword
6. Using of Async Await
7. Find Largest Value of an Array
8. Sum of All Number in an Array
9. Remove duplicate Item from an Array
10. how to Do reverse a String
because of the outcomes, when you will doing programming you see only a black console and some input output things . but you want to be a web developer you’re doing nothing with web still now. that’s where many people get frustrated, they want to see some output some visual output i must say. that’s why they learn html first writing some lines of output they can see their output in the browser window and they will pumped. that’s why jsx is important and jsx is some way easier for who did psd to html first. …
3. Event Loop in easier Way
4. All about Try() Catch()
6. Block Scope in details
7. Confusion between rest parameter and spread operator
8. Everything about default parameters
9. Block level Function
10. Array Function in depth
1. Difference Between String.charAt() and String.indexof()
2. How String.split() and String.slice() works.
3. Difference Between String.substr() and String.substring().
4. Math.ceil() , Math.floor() , Math.round () which one to use.
5. uses of isNaN() , parseInt() and parseFloat()
6. Difference Between Array.find() and Array.filter().
7. Array.ForEach() the Ultimate version of For loop
8. Array.map() the gangstar
9. Array.reduce() makes life easy for math
10 . Confusion between Array.slice() Array.splice() and easy solution.